Implementation of SAP S/4 HANA FPSL as well as S/4 HANA GL
for a blockchain-driven financial company
- Implementation of a centralized subledger accounting engine as well as central and redefined general ledger engine using the latest SAP solutions.
- This was necessary because the customer's own reporting of key figures for accounting in the existing solution was not able to provide them in a timely manner.
- Existing interfaces from the operational trading platform forwarded the data to the existing third-party general ledger system on a transaction-by-transaction basis.
- Due to the large amount of data, timely reconciliation and error analysis was a huge challenge.
- Also, due to the massive time overlap in data provision, it was not possible to properly prepare the data to meet internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Due to high-tech intra-trading processes, the expected data volume of the customer was very high.
- Furthermore, the previous invoicing and data provision was so far back in time that it was difficult to make an adequate comparison.
- Implementation of SAP S/4 HANA FPSL and GL including data integration with HANA SDI and standard SAP tools of SAP S/4 HANA FPSL.
- Data reconciliation was done using the same granularity with upstream system and between subledger and general ledger based on a scalable and reusable reconciliation solution.
- Necessary HANA views for Fiori applications were created so that a up-to-date in-house reporting tool was also available.